Danube General Contracting, A major EPC Engineering, Procurement and Construction company based in Iraq, has been participating in the building the country since 1989.
Our qualified and experienced staff members specializing in design, surveying, engineering, construction, and consulting, have allowed us to successfully execute numerous and varied projects with domestic and foreign clients. The successful, timely completion of your project is our first priority
Essentially, the bulk of Danube Group is engaged with construction and civil engineering works since 1989. Danube is committed to excellence in the construction practice by expertise and strong work ethic. Danube has a talented and dedicated staff that takes pride in their work while utilizing the latest construction technologies.
Exceptional management, high-quality control plans, accurate timeline schedules and respect are some of our main principles we adhere in an effort to obtain the lasting client satisfaction on which we've built our reputation. Throughout our history, we have developed a wide portfolio of satisfied government, local and foreign commercial clients who recognize and depend on the quality of our services.
Successful cooperation with many local and foreign partners, through dedication to time and budget constraints, has resulted in winning performance, highly-valued services, and economically vital projects proudly representing the excellence of our work.
Cutting-edge technologies, advanced equipment’s and innovative material base are consistently bear to our dedicated professional staff, the majority of whom are highly qualified and skilled civil, electrical, and architectural engineers; design specialists, surveyors, construction consultants and supervisors whom are all engaged in the varying types of successful construction and general contracting projects throughout Iraq.
Danube activities in the fields of construction, engineering and general contracting include:
1. Survey, design and construction of roads and bridges.
2. Design and construction of numerous hospitals and schools throughout Iraq.
3. Construction, mechanical and electrical contracting, design, consulting including all phases of construction and demolition of varying types of residential and commercial buildings, tunnels, railways, airports, storage tanks, irrigation projects, drainage systems, ports, sewage systems.
4. Installing manufacturing machinery and equipment, pumping stations, communication projects, air-conditioning systems, electrical works, sanitary works, water treatment, all types of steel works and structures.
5. International and local trading activities (both export and import).
6. Delivery and purchasing vehicles, equipment and tools.
7. Storing projects and systems for various kinds of goods and products.
8. All types of transport, customs clearance and insurance activities.
9. Indigenous production of several types of construction material
Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies
Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies has decades of experience in trading through the export of local products and import and representation of foreign manufacturers supported by a large supplier and transport network that delivers goods to stores and salons all around Iraq.
We are a trading agent for Coast Trading for Industrial Equipment and Maintenance Co. L.L.C., UAE based company, Burj Al Arab Furniture manufacturing and Trading, Jordan Based Company, Energy Alliance AG, Germany based company, BUCK d.o.o. Company from Serbia.
We fully support the international movement of goods to serve our Iraqi economy and to achieve a higher standard of living for the Iraqi people. We specialize in and look forward to meeting your needs for the export of Iraqi goods and import and marketing services for your foreign products. At Danube Group, we pride ourselves on timely shipment delivery to nationwide retail and wholesale businesses utilizing our market-specific shipping networks.
Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies deal with trading in Iraq and neighboring countries. We also represent many international companies in Iraq. We believe that by cooperating with international companies we can import modern technology to better serve Iraqis and local businesses.
Our experienced staff is also devoted to improve our national economy by exporting Iraqi products to foreign markets. Our strategy in this field is to grow small businesses and connect them to the international market.
At Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies, we also focus on local marketing. Our employees also specialize in food service and catering. We strive to deliver the best service to all our clients.
1. Filling the needs of commercial agencies and representing foreign companies in Iraq.
2. Exporting and importing goods to and from the Arab world and foreign markets.
3. All necessary administration activities of trading agencies, importing, exporting, bidding for tenders, and signing contracts on behalf of a company or an individual.
4. Selling and purchasing of assets and all requisite document processing.
5. Performance of buying and renting manufacturing assets, machines, equipments, tools and cars required by any company and performing registration and administration procedures.
6. Specializing in international and local trading activities.
7. Technical services through opening workshops, selling shops, stores with all necessary devices, equipments, and tools according to their requirement.
8. Cooperation, bidding, tendering, signing contracts with public unions, organizations, governmental and private sectors with strict adherence to legal norms.
9. Importing and delivery of various foodstuffs to the private sector and local authorities.
10.Production, transport and distribution of ready-made foods, fast food and food staff.
11.Shipping all kinds of goods to and from Iraq and foreign countries.
12.Shipping cool or frozen foods.
13.Packing and manufacturing of packing materials.
14.Renting, selling and acquisition all kinds of commercial and residential properties.
15.Financing and banking activities
Wady Alfitir for Plant Production and Agricultural Crops, Wady Alftir Plant Production & Agriculture Crops (Mushroom Plant “Mushroom Valley”).
Mushrooms' Valley Company established in 2010 specialized in agricultural investments, as part of our efforts agricultural industries development in Iraq and to help our people to get the best quality of food with best price convenient to their living facilitates.
The company started building 500 tons/year Mushroom plant in Erbil as first plant in the area and second plant in Iraq. The plant in based on the most modern high technology and equipment from Netherland, supported by high educated experienced staff for best results.
The Plant is 500 tons/year occupies 25,000 m², cast with reinforced concrete and divides according to mushroom manufacturing processing and stages as hereunder:
1) Free composting area which is about 1000 M², covered with concrete to keep the compose far from any inconvenient weather conditions that might hurt in the last composition stage.
2) Two peak heat tunnels (pasteurization room) where the compost will be pasteurized under controlled conditions to get rid of any harm that might effects mushroom until the final stage of consuming.
3) Other parts of the plant are the growth rooms, for growing mushroom. The growing area comprises of 14 growth rooms, each is totally and completely insulated and protected from weather conditions to keep the environment inside those rooms fully controlled, to obtain the right and perfect conditions for growing. All these growth rooms are connected to cold water chillers & hot water boilers to keep all the conditions under control for the whole year.
4) The plant also contains two cold stores, one to store mushrooms spawn while the other is to store the final product (mushrooms) in fresh conditions before distribution to the market.
Also there are two big camps, one for the administration and the other is for labors.
The farm will started preparation and proceeding to compost product on October, 2011 and the first package of mushrooms appeared in the market on December.
Full capacity of the farm is around 500 tons/year
Back to the top
© Copyright Danube group 2016 - 2019
Design by BLUE